- Clair Castle (Librarian/Secretary) email@example.com
- Andrea Chlebikova (Postgraduate) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Goodman (Chair)
- Villads Johansen (Post-Doctoral Research Associate)
- Tuomas Knowles (Physical RIG and Biological RIG)
- Jeongjae Lee (Postgraduate) email@example.com
- Robert Phipps (Synthesis RIG)
- Nitin Sharma (Post-Doctoral Research Associate)
- Lisa Shen (Part II) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Chiara Storer (Part II) email@example.com
- Alex Thom (Theory RIG)
- Mike Todd-Jones (Deputy Librarian) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oliver Wallen (Part III) email@example.com
- Andrew Wheatley (Materials RIG)
- Deputy Head of Department
Including RIG Deputies:
- Finian Leeper (Biological RIG)
- Steve Ley (Synthesis RIG)
- Silvia Vignolini (Materials RIG)
- Vacant (Physical RIG)
- Vacant (Theory RIG)
Terms of Reference
- By effective consultation and communication with members of the department, ensure that the selection and the support of library and information resources for the department reflect needs in teaching, administration and research.
- Manage relationships with other libraries in Cambridge and beyond; represent the needs and contributions of the Chemistry Department to the university.
- Make the case for the acquisition of major resources to the department and university.
- Maintain the highest standards of user experience by monitoring best practice in libraries in Cambridge and leading institutions worldwide; implementing this whenever possible.
- Provide advice and training to all stakeholders to enhance the research and teaching profile of the department as a worldwide leader in chemistry, monitoring and leveraging value from the latest developments in scholarly communications.
- Provide flexible spaces for research and learning, both physical and virtual, reflecting current opportunities for scholarship.
- Proactively seek ways of helping researchers maximise their research impact.
Date of the next meeting
Agenda for the next meeting