The Library is one of our most valuable assets. It provides the materials and the quiet environment needed for scholarly work. Please respect the library by following these rules:
- It is forbidden to bring food into the Library.
- The only drink permitted in the Library is water in a container with a non-spill cap.
- Mobile phones must be switched to 'silent' mode.
- Conversations on mobile phones must be held outside of the Library.
- The rule of silence must be respected and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Offenders will be required to leave, and repeat offenders will be banned indefinitely from using the Library.
- All books and periodicals must be returned to the shelves after use.
Chemistry Department Library Committee
rev. May 2014