There are many sources of research and related skills training around the University.
Topics include bioinformatics, data management, lab notebooks, research impact, Twitter, scientific writing, publishing research papers, research data management, literature searching, reference management, systematic reviews and critical appraisal of the literature, current awareness, and more.
- 23 Research Things programme
- Cambridge University Library and other libraries throughout Cambridge
- The Graduate School of Life Sciences
- The Department of Chemistry Teaching page provides information on transferable skills for undergraduates
- The Cambridge University Skills Portal supports the personal, professional and career development of all members of the University, including undergraduate and postgraduate students, and research staff (including PDRAs)
- The Chemistry Library provides library induction and training for our undergraduate and postgraduate students, and PDRAs
- The Department of Chemistry's Graduate Education Programme
Find the right journal for your research
Think. Check. Submit. is a campaign to help researchers identify trusted journals to publish their research. It is a simple checklist researchers can use to assess the credentials of a journal or publisher.